Who is Daddy Runs A Lot?
- First and foremost, I’m a father. I have two kids: CJ and Leila, seven months apart. They are, simply, the biggest part of my life.
- I am a fitness freak. There is a high that I get when I work out that I simply cannot get enough of. There are far, far worse things for me to crave than “making myself truly tired.” I’m a very competent cyclist, as my twitter handle might suggest, I enjoy running, and I’m certainly hoping to start swimming regularly in the very near future. I, most certainly, plan on completing (though maybe not “competing”) Iron Mans in my lifetime.
- For being such a fitness freak, I have several body image issues. I’ve been heavy, I’ve been light. I’ve never, ever been happy when I’ve looked in the mirror.
- I’m an artist at heart. Most anyone who knows me knows that I play a few instruments, that writing is my primary outlet when getting all sweaty might not be socially acceptable, and that I still hold out hopes of quitting my job & making my living as a songwriter. Of course, that brings us to…
- I work with computers – I manage a team of web developers while keeping my own technical skills sharp.
- I enjoy my distractions, perhaps way too much. Is that a sly smile on my face? I’m probably picturing somebody naked. If I’m having a stressful day? I’m either imagining the feel/taste/smell of the first sip of a glass of pinot noir or I’m developing some truly insane sexual scenario that would make Jenna Jameson blush.
Want to get in touch with Daddy Runs a Lot?
Email me at email@example.com.