|« Where I remember a dear friend||Where I pull a half-marathon out of nowhere & bore you with the details »|
Where I ponder if you’re pondering what I’m pondering
Just some random ponderings for a Monday…
- As someone who found himself with a want for wine and none in the house yesterday, how did any libation maker stay in business in Harry Potter? With the refilling charm, what was to keep someone from buying a single bottle of “the good stuff” and never buy a bottle again?
- How come, after a weekend filled with fried foods and beer (thank you, Bloomsburg Fair), I find myself in the mood for more fried foods and beer? Even after stepping on the scale?
- Why haven’t I learned to duck as I climb any staircase or walk through any doorway? Because the act of not ducking hurts.
- When I can think, all day, about how great an early morning workout felt, why do I always have to convince myself to get out of bed in the morning?
- I really want to start one of those infomercial workout programs, but I have very little time to work out at home with video, and I fear that I’d get bored watching the same video workout after workout.
- Am I just getting older, or are the allergens that are about growing more potent every year?
- When I become all rich & famous-like, should I buy single mansion, at the beach, to host the massive parties I’d hold, regularly, or should I buy a series of smaller houses so that we can change things up a bit?
- Is there a better feeling that being cuddled up all toasty when it’s clear & brisk, but chilly, outside?
- How is my son already addicted to playing Wii?1
- How come I have Andy Rooney’s voice in my head as I type these?
- Did I touch my head as often as I do it now and I just happen to notice more now that my head is shaved?
- How the fuck is it October already?