|« Where we decorate the Christmas tree||Where I share my holiday play list »|
Where stream of consciousness Tuesday makes a repeat performance
- I can’t raise my left-arm above my head without wincing. So I should just stop trying to do that.
- We went out to dinner with another couple last night, there were no kids present. After the normal pleasantries & talk of our jobs, we talked about Doctor Who, and Song of Ice & Fire . . . until we started talking about poop. Because, when you’re a parent with wee-ones, that’s what you talk about.
- I haven’t heard confirmation from my Mugswap 2012 match yet, so I don’t want to put anything up here . . . but I think I made a great mug this year – and it was a lot of fun to make.
- I really, really need to find a way to add more time in the day. I’ve been feeling particularly inspired, toward a few different projects lately, but I haven’t been able to get the time to do anything. It drives me crazy.
- Eggnog is yummy. Eggnog lattes are from the devil.
- I’ve yet to be given the music for the Christmas pageant at church. This makes me nervous. But, it’s like this every year (only once did I receive an oddball arrangement in a strange key, at the last possible moment1, but I know it’ll happen again)
- I haven’t made my Christmas CD yet, and this makes me sad. I think that it’ll be my priority tonight.
- I’m worried about how possessive CJ is becoming to certain things.
- I’m more worried that Leila can entertain herself for hours when placed in front of a mirror while dressed in something she thinks is cute.
- I’m starting to think that I may be the only person who actually enjoys fruitcake.
- I need to get myself into regular yoga.
- I took the kids to storytime with Mrs. Claus last weekend . . . they survived a half hour, when the call to press buttons on the library elevator was much more enticing than anything Mrs. Claus had to offer.
- I’ve been told that I need to vlog more often (and not just to make an ass out of myself. We’ll see if I can start that.