|« Where I answer Natalie’s eleven questions||Where I offer unsolicited advice about getting over blogstipation »|
Where I just close my eyes & type
- Now that I’m bald, but bearded, I feel like Sid Haig. I’m really tempted to dress up in clown makeup and call everyone by Groucho Marx character names. Or just watch lots of Rob Zombie movies1.
- The bald seems to be working well in combatting scalpne – and the strange looks I get from passersby are limited.
- My scalp is also very shiny.
- If there was a way that I could work out, yet pass the benefits of working out to a paying subscriber, I’d quit my current job today.
- Related, for the middle of February, it’s absolutely beautiful out right now in central PA — I just got back from the gym, but want to go on a run.
- I believe I’ll be #livetweeting my making of jalapeño poppers this evening. Because why not?
- I’ve been falling behind in my daily water intake. Related, I’ve been having some killer afternoon headaches.
- I weighed a full 50 pounds less than I do right now when I got married. Yet, I think I’m in the best shape of my life right now. This is why the scale is an asshole. I, honestly, can’t picture myself 50 pounds lighter than I am right now.
- But then I think of how much more I’d be able to run with that much less weight and I start to question whether or not I really need breakfast, or lunch . . .
- Then I remember that I was little more than skin & bones.
- Then I remind myself that I want a little less around the middle, and more definition elsewhere and to ignore the scale. Even if the scale is right there.
- I still think I’d kick ass at “The Moderate Loser.”